Anyone could be a demigod. Infact, most famous people are secretly half-bloods; half mortal, half immortal. Now that that's said, you could be a demigod, so you are going to need to survive monster attacks regularly. This quiz is to help protect you from those monsters. So give it a go; it may save your life!
Also note that each answer has a letter. You need to remember the letters of your answer and at the end of the quiz, the letters will spell a secret code.
- Nymphs are nature spirits. They come in different types, including Dryads, Naiads and the deadly Maenads. How do you tell regular nymphs and Maenads apart?
- They have bat wings (C)
- They have Kool-Aid coloured skin (D)
- They like water (E)
- Gegenees are a ruthless species of giant born from Gaia/Terra. What makes them different from the older giants?
- They have 6 arms (E)
- They have black curly hair (F)
- They have 6 eyes (G)
- The three Furies/Dirae are servants of Hades/Pluto. They have appeared many times and their names are Tisiphone, Megaera and...
- Alectra (K)
- Alectro (L)
- Alecto (M)
- Arachne was an evil mortal who was turned into a spider for her boasts. She firsts for demigod blood, especially the blood of which god/goddess?
- Hephaestus/Vulcan (H)
- Athena/Minerva (I)
- Hecate/Trivia (J)
- The brood of the monsters Typhon/Typhoeus and Echidna have a slight tendency to breathe fire. Whilst fighting them, what is the best strategy?
- Give them blows with your sword (F)
- Stick your spear down their throat (G)
- Shoot arrows at it (H)
- If your demigod friend seems to be acting strangely, he/she maybe being possessed by an Eidolon. What must you use to get rid of it?
- Charm speak (O)
- A master bolt (P)
- Salt and vinegar (Q)
- Sirens were servants of Persephone/Proserpina, but when she was abducted by Hades/Pluto, she cursed the Sirens to become bird-like creatures that sing songs that lure sailors to their death. A good way to stop that fate from happening is to...
- Eat snakes (B)
- Play heavy rock music (C)
- Put wax in your ears (D)
Congratulations! You have completed the quiz without being eaten by Drakons half-way through! If you have gotten all the questions right the letters should spell 'DEMIGOD'.